AAMP’s annual convention is geared toward U.S., Canadian, and Foreign operators of small and very small firms in the meat, poultry & food business: packers, processors, wholesalers, HRI, retailers, caterers, deli operators, home food service dealers, and catalog marketers. Both members and non-members of the association attend this event looking for a vast array of ideas, supplies, and services.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
The Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is AAMP’s headquarter hotel for the convention. You can view the hotel reference form or book your reservations using the link below.
Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
2345 McGee Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
Tuesday, July 17 (Rooms Sold Out)
Wednesday, July 18 (Rooms Available)
Thursday, July 19 (Rooms Available)
Friday, July 20 (Rooms Available)
Saturday, July 21 (Room Block Rate – Sold Out / Rooms Available)
Additional Hotel Option:
(Hotel connected to Convention Center via walkway)
The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center
1 E Perishing Road
Kansas City, MO 64108
(No room block rates)
Planned by a committee of meat industry participants, morning-long concurrent sessions offer a wide variety of practical information, manufacturing solutions and business enhancement ideas. The focus is on small and very small operations.
How to Register
Registration for the 2018 convention is now available. Registration fees include: educational sessions, exhibit hall, solutions, information, ideas, and prize drawings for operator attendees!
Register online here or call the AAMP office at 717-367-1168.
2018 Convention Mobile App
- AAMP uses ConfPlus for its convention app needs. Use it to access session information, build and sync your convention itinerary, get social on Twitter, see a list of exhibitors, and much more! The app can be used on smartphones and tablets. The app will be available in July 2018.
Things to do in Kansas City
- For information on planning on what you want to see or do while in Kansas City, Missouri. Visit www.visitkc.com for a list of local attractions.
All Roads Lead to Kansas City!
- While you’re making your way to Kansas City for the AAMP convention, feel free to stop by the following MAMP member plants Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, July 16-18, for impromptu tours!
- MAMP Welcomes AAMP to Missouri! (Download list of Member Plants)
Meat industry suppliers will be operating exhibit booths showing equipment and supplies servicing the meat industry and offering education and consultation in the Exhibit Hall.
- Exhibitor Packet
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan (Show Sold Out)
- Program Ad Order Form
- Exhibitor Registration
- Non-Exhibitor Registration Form
- Audiovisual Exhibitor Services
- End Cap Booth Rules
- Rigging Guide
- Food Sampling & Alcohol Policy
- Ticket Order Form
- Exhibitor Directory
- Sheraton Crown Center Shipping & Receiving Instructions
- New! Pay Your Booth Balance Online
Future AAMP Convention Locations
July 30 – August 1
Des Moines, Iowa