Hilton Kansas City Airport
This workshop focuses on the challenge of controlling Listeria monocytogenes in order to produce a safe, nutritious product. The Foundation for Meat & Poultry Research & Education has worked with experts across the industry to develop a learning experience tailored to meet those challenges. This year’s workshop will include an off-site afternoon at a nearby associate member and other program updates will be implemented. Discussion topics will continue to focus on sanitation, equipment design, corrective actions, sampling plans and data analysis. Sponsorships and exhibits are available for this conference.
Space is limited in the upcoming Advanced Listeria monocytogenes Intervention and Control Workshop – take advantage of early registration prices and sign up today! This workshop provides one of a kind instruction from leading companies producing RTE meat and poultry products. Don’t miss your chance to learn from the experiences of these hand on industry experts:
- Gene Bartholomew, Corporate Manager, HACCP & Food Safety, John Morrell & Company
- Sharon Birkett, VP North American Quality and Food Protection, OSI Group, LLC
- Matt Henderson, Director of Food Safety, Land O’Frost, Inc.
- Rory Redemann, Sanitation Lead, The Kraft Heinz Company
- Steve Tsuyuki, Senior Director, Sanitary Design and Corporate Sanitation, Maple Leaf Foods
- Susan Usjak, Sanitary Design Specialist, Maple Leaf Foods
- James Davis, Corporate Sanitation Manager, OSI Group, LLC
- And More!
For information on exhibit and sponsorship opportunities, contact Jim Goldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-587-4206. For additional information or to register, go to www.meatinstitute.org and click on events.