- Code of Federal Regulations
- USDA FSIS Notice Index – Notices are temporary instructions that are scheduled to expire no later than 1 year from the issuance date
- FSIS Directive Index – Directives contain instructions of an indefinite duration.
- FSIS Compliance Guide Index – Use the Compliance Guides Index as a resource in maintaining compliance with FSIS policies.
- PolicyPoints – These PowerPoint presentations are provided to promote a uniform understanding of FSIS issuances (e.g., notices and directives).
- AskFSIS – submit a question for an official policy answer.
- FSIS Policy Development Division– The Policy Development Division (PDD) provides leadership in the identification of policy needs, and the subsequent development of policy solutions to address the intent and application of verification and enforcement policy in in-plant activities.
Interactive Knowledge Exchange (IKE) Scenarios – a tool used to enhance and improve the scientific basis of inspection activities among FSIS field personnel.
Humane Interactive Knowledge Exchange (HIKE) Scenarios – HIKE allows, through the use of fictional scenarios, an employee to review FSIS requirements, and hopefully, to correlate with his or her work-group and supervisor regarding the application of those requirements.