American Convention of Meat Processors & Suppliers' Exhibition
AAMP's annual convention is geared toward U.S., Canadian, and foreign operators of small and very small firms in the meat, poultry & food business: packers, processors, wholesalers, HRI, retailers, caterers, deli operators, home food service dealers, and catalog marketers. Both members and non-members of the association attend this event looking for a vast array of ideas, supplies, and services.
REGISTRATIONREGISTER ONLINE HERE
Not comfortable registering online? Please print and complete the appropriate form below and return it to AAMP. Registration fees include educational sessions, exhibit hall entry, solutions, information, ideas, and prize drawings for processor attendees.
First-time NEW AAMP Processor Members receive their first convention for *FREE. Contact AAMP for more details. *First-time NEW AAMP Processor Members can attend their first convention for free. The first person receives one free convention registration and one free Thursday Welcome Reception ticket. Any additional guest registrations are not included. Saturday banquet tickets are also not included. Hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the processor.
Tips for Registering
What to do:
- Visit www.aamp.com
- Your PRIMARY company contact will log in to their account (Top right corner of AAMP site)
- After logging in, from the AAMP homepage, scroll down to ‘Upcoming Events’ and click on the ‘83rd AAMP Convention’ selection.
- Here is where your primary contact will complete the registration process for your company. Use this time to add guests, purchase convention t-shirts, event tickets (bus tour, banquet tickets, etc.) and donate to the scholarship fund, if you choose to do so.
- Do you have more than one person to register? You will need to add their names AND company information (if you do not, then no information will be on their name badges)
- If you are your company’s primary contact person, you DO NOT need to add your name a second time to the guest listing. For example: If your name is John and your guests are Shelly, Austin, and Courtney, you do not need to add John a second time.
- There is a limited number of seats for the bus tour, but we do have three buses this year. Bus tour tickets will not be held unless you purchase the tickets with your registration.
- Need to make changes after you register? Please contact Lisa Barker at (email@example.com), or 717-367-1168, to make these changes. You will not be able to log back into the system and make changes on your own after registration.
ORDER CONVENTION T-SHIRTSAAMP is excited to offer limited edition commemorative convention t-shirts for sale!
These shirts will change every year depending on the convention location. The t-shirt is the Bella Canvas (super soft), light gray, and will be a great addition to your convention attire. The cost is $15 per shirt and sizes range from small to 3XL. A limited amount of shirts will be available for purchase on-site in Des Moines as well.
The pre-order deadline is June 15, 2022. Attendees will pick up their shirts at the convention registration desk. Order today using this form. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Operators - You can also order when signing up online for the convention!
AAMP's headquarter hotel is the Hilton Des Moines Downtown. The hotel room block is SOLD OUT as of 2/4/22. Rooms may still be available at the hotel under the standard rate. Please contact the Hilton directly for availability.
- Call the Hilton Des Moines Central Reservations at 844-587-9775.
- The room rate is $144, per room, per night, plus tax. Check-in is 3 PM and check-out is 11 AM.
- Free breakfast available
- Reserve a room by calling 515-282-5251 and requesting the American Association of Meat Processors (AAMP) Annual Convention group rate.
- Reserve online here.
- Update: As of 3/22/22, 6 room nights remain for Thursday, July 14.
- The room rate is $179, per room, per night, plus tax.
- Call 515-350-7997 and ask for the group rate for the AAMP Convention.
- Reserve online here.
Becoming a sponsor of the American Association of Meat Processors presents a unique opportunity for stakeholders to highlight their commitment and support of the industry. For more information, view the 2021-22 Sponsorship Brochure, or contact Niki Cloud at email@example.com for more details!
AMERICAN CURED MEAT CHAMPIONSHIPS
AAMP uses ConfPlus for its convention app needs. Use it to access session information, build and sync your convention itinerary, get social on Twitter, see a list of exhibitors, and much more! The convention app is expected to launch in June 2022.
CONVENTION MOBILE APP
The Greater Des Moines Convention & Visitors Bureau has put together a list of top things to do or see in the greater Des Moines area. Visit their website above for more details.
THINGS TO DO IN DES MOINES
SAVE THE DATE - FUTURE AAMP CONVENTIONS84th AAMP Convention
July 13-15, 2023
Charleston, South Carolina
85th AAMP Convention
August 1-3, 2024