The American Association of Meat Processors is a national trade organization representing more than 1,300 meat, poultry and seafood processors, wholesalers, retailers, caterers, home food service companies and suppliers to the meat industry. Become a member today! Follow the link below to fill out a request for membership.
ONLINE APPLICATION – NEW MEMBER (secure site)
ONLINE RENEWALS (secure site – login not required)
New Member Rates:
- Processor – $200 (Processing, wholesale, retail, food production, etc.)
- Processor Member Special – $400 (Buy 2 years, get 1 year free)
- Supplier – $350 (Provides a service, equipment, spices, etc.)
- Allied – $100 (university students, academia, government)
- Associate – $50 (retired meat plant operators)
If you have any questions, or would prefer to call AAMP and apply for membership over the phone, call toll-free at (877) 877-0168. If you would prefer to print and mail your application, please select from the options below.
- Processor Member Application – PDF
- Supplier Member Application – PDF
- First-time AAMP Member Application – PDF
International Membership Rates:
- International Processor – $150
- International Supplier – $350
- Canadian Processor – $125
- Canadian Supplier – $350
Membership Renewal Rates:
2021 Processor Renewal Options (Dues based on annual business revenue):
- $2 million or less (1-year renewal – $350.00) or (3-year renewal – $998.00)
- $2-5 million (1-year renewal – $750.00) or (3-year renewal – $2,138.00)
- $5 million or more (1-year renewal – $900.00) or (3-year renewal – $2,565.00)
Supplier Renewal Options:
- (1 year renewal – $350) or (3 year renewal – $998)
Canadian Processor Renewal Options:
- (1 year renewal – $125) or (3 year renewal – $355)
Allied Member Renewal Options:
- (1 year renewal – $100) or (3 year renewal – $285)
Associate Member Renewal Options:
- (1 year renewal – $50) or (3 year renewal – $143)
Code of Ethics
All Association members subscribe to the “Code of Ethics” as a condition of their membership. Please read them below and indicate on the membership form that you have done so, and agree to subscribe as a condition of your membership with AAMP.
- Members shall give fair and accurate measure in products, making use of proper identification and labeling as to quality, weight, count, and/or volume.
- Services and goods shall be delivered as promised and members shall declare any implied, limited or full warranty, or the lack thereof, and honor it.
- Members shall maintain high standards of plant cleanliness and sanitation, maintaining those standards in areas of transportation, distribution and sale to fully protect product quality and integrity.
- Members shall comply with local, state and/or federal regulations and standards as applicable to goods and services they offer.
- Advertising and all promotions, whether delivered in written, oral or audio visual format, shall be truthful and accurate, and without misrepresentation.
- Members shall not misrepresent product or service, the nature, or scope of their business operations, nor imply that a specific quantity or selection of foods is adequate for the purchaser’s entire requirements in any specific period when such is not the fact.
- Members shall provide customers with an accurate declaration of price by pound, ounce, count, weight, volume or unit for all meat and/or other food items.
- Savings shall not be promised to customers unless they can be fully substantiated.
- Members shall emphasize animal welfare and shall provide humane treatment for livestock and poultry during transport, holding, and slaughter. Employees involved with animals will be expected to practice humane handling techniques.
- Illegal actions or violations of law committed by firms, or individuals, agents or other representatives of such firms, may be considered grounds for rejection of an application for membership in the American Association of Meat Processors when such firms, individuals, agents or other representatives of such firms make such application through the same or other entities or subsequent businesses.