AAMP presents FREE webinar on November 30, “How to evaluate & Select ‘Hell Yeah’ Talent”
This will be the second webinar featuring HR expert Oliver Lee Mincey.The American Association of Meat Processors (AAMP) is pleased to offer the second webinar in a series with HR expert Oliver Lee Mincey. "How to Evaluate & Select ‘Hell Yeah' Talent" will take place at 2PM ET on Wednesday, November 30. The event is free. You can register at https://bit.ly/3TslqEU.
How to Design and Implement a Candidate-Centric Interview and Selection Process to Hire Hell Yeah Job Candidates
With careful preparation, you can maximize the interview and selection process for both line-level and professional roles. And, whether you're in a bustling metropolis or in a peaceful rural setting, crafting effective job descriptions, offering a great interview process, and making a good impression on ideal candidates are important aspects of the process and your overall success as an employer.
This 90-minute learning experience provides you with instructions on how to accomplish highly important talent acquisition and selection tasks and hire the very best people for your business no matter where and the size of your labor market.
- How to market open roles, no matter the job level, with a well-crafted job description.
- Designing and implementing a candidate-centric interview process including:
- The key components and activities of a solid job interview and selection program
- Preparing for the interview
- Updated legal considerations on interviewing and hiring
- The benefits of asking Behavioral-Based Interview Questions – S.T.A.R.
- Create and Deploy Interviewing/Selection Teams
- How to job offer and onboard great (Hell Yeah) candidates like a pro to increase the likelihood of your new hire showing up and getting up to speed (productive) in their new job.
- Time for Questions and Answers (Q&A) to help put what you learned into immediate practice.
- 12/8/22 - Office Hours with Oliver (a free-flowing give-and-take between Oliver and attendees; participants are encouraged to ask any question and share their experiences)
- 1/18/23 - How to Coach Employees and Manage Their Performance
- 2/8/23 - How to Supercharge Recruitment, Performance, and Retention
- 2/15/23 - How to Build a Highly Engaged Team (No Quiet Quitting)