AAMP’s annual convention is geared toward U.S., Canadian, and Foreign operators of small and very small firms in the meat, poultry & food business: packers, processors, wholesalers, HRI, retailers, caterers, deli operators, home foodservice dealers, and catalog marketers. Both members and non-members of the association attend this event looking for a vast array of ideas, supplies, and services.
REGISTRATION & CONVENTION AGENDA
- Registration Coming Soon!
- 2020 Agenda
- Cost of room per night: $175. Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 15%) in effect at the time of check out.
- Click the ‘Hotel Reservations’ link above or call 515-241-1456. Use group code ‘AAM’ or state ‘American Association of Meat Processors Annual Convention’
- A credit card is needed to hold a room reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: The hotel needs 48-hour notice prior to arrival or one night will be charged to the occupant.
- Deadline for group rate ends Sunday, July 6, 2020. Reservation made after this date are based on availability.
Planned by a committee of meat industry participants, morning-long concurrent sessions offer a wide variety of practical information, manufacturing solutions and business enhancement ideas. The focus is on small and very small operations.
Click the link above for 2020 exhibitor information.
Become an official sponsor of the 2020 convention and spotlight your company! Sponsorship are a great way to potentially increase your sales. If you are interested in sponsorship, contact Marcia Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AAMP uses ConfPlus for its convention app needs. Use it to access session information, build and sync your convention itinerary, get social on Twitter, see a list of exhibitors, and much more! The app can be used on smartphones and tablets.
For information on planning on what you want to see or do while in Des Moines, Iowa. Visit Catch Des Moines for a list of local attractions.