October 27, 2020
The Des Moines District Office, in conjunction with Iowa State University, is providing a learning opportunity for all who are interested in food safety and public health. We invite you to participate in the ISU – Des Moines District Food Safety Summit on Tuesday, October 27, 2020. The goal of the Summit is to educate, exchange information, and open the lines of communication between different segments of the industry, public health officials, and regulatory agencies.
Please note, if you originally registered for the April 9, 2020, please watch for an email from Matt Wenger at Iowa State University with additional information on your registration. You do not need to register again as your registration was transferred to the October 27, 2020 event.
- Food Allergies: The State of the Science, Regulations and Best Practices for Allergen Control in Processing Facilities
- Pork Modernization
- EIAO Outreach and FSAs
- 8 Steps to Sanitation
- Indicator Organisms to show Process Control
The summit will take place virtually utilizing the WebEx platform from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. you will be able to join the summit via your computer or telephone. Log-in information will be sent on Monday, October 26, 2020.
- To register, please click Registration above and select Des Moines District Food Safety Summit
- A fee of $25 per person is required to the cover the costs of handouts and the virtual format
- Program material will be mailed to the address used at the time of registration approximately 1 week prior
- You will receive an email invitation containing the link to the program on Monday, October 26, 2020
- Registration must be completed by October 1, 2020.
- If you have a change in plans, you may substitute another person, please contact Matt Wenger to make the change. No refunds will be issued.