E-Commerce Sales Manager
We are seeking an individual to market and manage our online products. This is a remote home-based job and does not require commuting or moving. The job is part time, weekdays only, with a flexible weekly hour schedule depending on the Individuals work-life preferences.
Company will provide high-speed internet, phone service, computer, access to company time keeping system and CRM database.
Our business is tailored to the meat industry and actual experience in carcass and retail meat cutting, livestock harvest practices, labeling and packaging requirements, and general knowledge of standards and specifications are preferred. Experience in a online sales and a support environment, and/or a meat science degree will be invaluable.
About Meat Solutions, Inc.
We provide standards integration services, data management, and web-based products to the meat industry (www.meatsolutionsinc.com). We are the leader in web-based standardized data applications for retailers, suppliers, and independent meat marketers. We have more than a century of combined experience in the retail meat and information technology (IT) industries, developing, and implementing meat standards.
E-Commerce Sales Manager
||Meat Solutions, Inc.
||The minimum hourly rate is $35.00 per hour. Hourly rate will commensurate based on preferred experience.
|Posting Start Date:
||Individual must be a self-starter, have good communication and customer service skills with basic selling techniques and confidence in selling ability. Individual should be proficient with Microsoft Office products, have good typing skills, with general computer knowledge and use of internet applications. The job requires sitting at a desk, working on a computer, client sales calls, conducting web meetings, utilizing web demo tools, email communication, client follow up and CRM maintenance. Individual will interact with the other company associates to schedule and ensure the clients’ needs are met. Individual should have home office setup.
Primary Work Tasks
- Provide the marketing and sales expertise for our online products.
- Manage company’s CRM system.
- Establish potential clients and track progress.
- Contact, develop relationship and sell to potential clients.
- Demonstrate online applications and benefits; increase use of applications.
- Sell, set-up and train clients on use of applications.
- Update sales presentations, user guides and application processes.
- Schedule, communicate and ensure Standardization Services are complete.
- Recommend enhancement to online products for web development.
- Maintain and improve social media marketing.
- Maintain website’s User Management Systems.
Occasionally individual will be asked to assist in other activities including set up and organize industry meetings, help facilitate industry standards implementation, and assist in other company services.
||This listing expires on: 10/10/2021