Customer Service Representative
At PS Seasoning, our craft is flavor. A four-generation strong company, we believe that the best recipes are passed down from one generation to the next. From the award-winning food products we make to the customers we serve, our commitment to excellence is the foundation of everything we do.
Just like the recipes we create, our team is only successful with a foundation of key ingredients: Customer Focus, Development, Family, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence. Since our inception in 1986, we’ve cultivated a culture of support, togetherness, respect, loyalty and family values. When you join the PS team, you’re part of a family and part of our recipe for success.
This position requires a self-driven, well organized Customer Service Representative who can exercise decision making skills, follow-through on key customer communication & reporting, follow ups, new product support and other tactical matters. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. This position reports to the Customer Experience Manager. This position supports the company with the responsibilities that are included below.
What you’ll do:
- Serves as a key point of contact for a wide variety of customer contacts and provides back up support for other members of the Customer Service team.
- Works closely with a group of Outside Sales Reps to service accounts by answering incoming calls and emails as well as making outbound phone calls when needed.
- Provides reliable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability, and sends additional information to customers when needed via email or mail
- Responsible for entering all sales orders in the dedicated Sales territory
- Works closely with Accounting team members to troubleshoot complex or escalated billing, deduction, and collection issues. Supports the Accounts Receivable teams in resolving discrepancies and escalating collection of past-due invoices as needed.
- Communicates regular (Monthly, Quarterly, and Annually) pricing updates to all key customers as needed in order to successfully and accurately update all company pricing and billing changes.
- Maintains a robust working knowledge of key products to answer questions, troubleshoot customer issues, and upsell products and services.
- Portrays a positive and professional image of the company and self when interacting with customers and colleagues.
- Complies with corporate/plant safety standards and with applicable regulatory requirements while following the company’s Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Customer Service Representative
||IRON RIDGE, WI
|Posting Start Date:
||What we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ Experience in Sales or Customer Service
- Food manufacturing background is a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize projects and adapt to changing deadlines
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Tools including Excel and Word
- Demonstrated sense of urgency, flexibility, and ability to multi-task
- Results driven and understands the link between action and results
- Must be able to multitask and handle fast paced sales and customer service work environment
- Prior successful customer relations experienced is required
- Must be customer driven with a positive attitude, show accountability and professionalism
- Data entry skills with accuracy and speed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact when working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- This position is mostly sedentary however some tasks may require lifting, bending, or standing
Benefits of Working at PS Seasoning:
When you join the PS family, you’ll receive: Competitive Pay • Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance • 401K with Company Match • Paid holidays & vacation • On-Site fitness room • 50% Off Employee Discount • Employee Appreciation Events • Outdoor Courtyard with Putting Green • Delicious Smells
*PS Seasoning is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
||This listing expires on: 1/27/2022