Who We Are
The American Association of Meat Processors (AAMP), is North America’s largest meat trade organization. Membership includes more than 1,400 medium-sized and smaller meat, poultry, and food businesses: slaughterers, packers, processors, wholesalers, in-home food service business, retailers, deli and catering operators, and industry suppliers. AAMP members are from the U.S., Canadian provinces, and several foreign countries. AAMP’s Board of Directors, consisting of 18 members, has general executive powers and general jurisdiction of all business of the association. AAMP is also affiliated with 28 state, regional and provincial meat trade organizations.
JOIN AAMP TODAY!
- New first-time Processor Members receive their first AAMP convention registration for free (does not include travel/airfare, meals, or guest registrations. Contact AAMP for more details.
- (Processing, wholesale, retail, food production, etc.)
- (Provides a service, equipment, spices, consulting, etc.)
- (University students, academia, government)
- (Retired meat plant operators)